Friday, December 12, 2003

Christmas Cards

I was thinking last night about all the Christmas Cards I need to get out before the 18th. And the Cards I need to get out just after the 18th. [ the girls pictures will be in then] If I feel that money isn't an issue when it come to spreading good cheer and to let everyone know that you we are thinking of them this Holiday season , 80 cards times $10.00 plus stamps, it could cost close to $60.00! Not to mention all the labor of filling out the addresses, if they are current. I'm grateful for those return labels we get from the March of Dimes and the Christmas seals from the American Lung Association, they sure purty up the envelopes.
I've pared down to thirty. Then someone sends you a card you weren't expecting and your out! So off to the store to get another package of 10.
I need to beable to recieve then to give. pow! bam! slap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home