Thursday, December 04, 2003

Good Day! I'm very excited about "the" first significant snow this winter. I would have to say it is about time. I love the feeling of being snowed in. Neighbors coming together and time to slow down the day and find some flicks of even more joys. This year I am going to try and embrace winter with in a more positive thinking. I know..it could be the long gloomy days that last for weeks giving me a vitiman D deficency, but that is no excuse.
I will fill those days with bonding with my daughters and cleaning out the slam and shut closets. I will treat myself well with long hot baths, yoga , a good book and cat naps. I will eat as healthy as I can during the holidays (totally hard) and work out with my husband at the YMCA. Sounds like I have it all in a nut shell, My kids, My husband and myself. In the right order of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home