Monday, December 29, 2003

Sleeping and napping

The natural part of being human I love most, is sleeping and napping, next to a great pee in your pants laugh! Okay, and sex.
I have been very forunate to get some extra sleep in this last week or so. In fact, since I started homeschooling my girls and I have been getting more sleep. I had no idea how much I enjoyed sleeping until I had children. Now it is a luxury to get any extra sleep time in. Two naps yesterday!! Life is good!
Getting ready for New Years Jam night. Lots of work to be done and one last huge social boom before I retire to my world for a month straight without anything too social in the future...... hopefully. This might be our last year doing music for New Years. Happy but sad. Their is talk about a summer time jam session. I hope it happens. I'm in the mood for an outdoors jammin kegger. Brings back memories that were actually good, or at least worth keeping in my long term memory. Well off to Barnes and Noble for some coffee and books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home