Saturday, January 31, 2004

The Birthday Present that woke me up

Tom decided to scrap the roof when he got home this morning. Not good when your trying to sleeping in. Not to mention the dog was going nuts with the noise. Mackinaw doesn't like things with long handles.
Tom says "this is the best birthday present that he has gotten, next to the nose clippers!" Does my heart good to know that I can hit the nail on the head when it come to making my man happy on his birthday.
Today I will continue to finish to advetures of Liliy and Rosaleen in the "Secret Life of Bees" I'm enjoying this book very much.
I still am not up to par in my health. I think a doctors visit is needed. I'll try to make it Monday or Tuesday. The car is leaking gas pretty bad so we need to get that in and get it fixed. The van needs a new battery first. Car maintance in the sub zero weather sucks. Especially for Tom. I'll have to make his favorite meal, glopp-a-gooey. {don't ask}.

~Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while.  ~Kin Hubbard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home