Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The days of everydays

It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, getting back to things here. Tom and I started our morning with going to the gym. I missed our time together going there and back. Some steal away time for us to talk. Hard to do when your husband works nights.
This past Friday was our first HS group gathering this year. We made homemade thank you cards with stamping! Man, I liked it! But don't ask me to go to a home party for it. It was good to see everyone in the group. The bond we have warms my heart. To me, this is what being an at home mom is all about.
This Sunday Tom and I are taking the sunday school class out for a game of bowling and a 3-foot sub. The attendance in class was amazing, so we are taking them out. We are having so much fun getting to know all these kids. We have goals to finish reaching in Heifer Project. This is a yearly goal. Also I would like to incorporate Habitat for Humanity this year. The kids need to be 14 to have any hands on, but I found a nitch. They can help, with adult guidance, in the landscaping of the homes. This should be a good start. I hope for a good turnout.
Well off to start my day..late as usual



"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion."
Abraham Lincoln


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home