Thursday, January 08, 2004

Do I have doubts?

This week has been very nice. I have gotten alot done. All the shove and slam closets are neat. I found many things that I have been looking for!
I am trying to get all my "things" done so the path is clear to move right back into school with my girls. I have all their stuff piled up on the coffee table. I don't feel as organized here. This is too flexable for my personality. I think I am trying too hard to cover other peoples expectations of what to cover!
{ books read, suggestions from other HS's}. Finding our own thumbprint is a little more difficult than I thought. Although I do see great potential with the resources I have, I'm not utilizing them well. I'm finding that I only have one foot in the door. I need to stop testing the waters and get wet.
What am I afraid of? Where are my expectations? What happened to my ability to communicate? Where's the faith in myself?
I know I can do this. I'm stopping myself from going forward for reasons I'm not sure of yet.
The beauty of it all is that my kids are not suffering or lacking due to my unsureness. They're kids. Play is such a great learning tool. Some math everyday is sufficient. Grammer twice a week works. Reading is automatic, just not abundant. Books on tape make up for it. This is a great bonding time for us. Amy has no problem asking questions during the books on tape. Some I can answer, others I have to look up like " pannier ".
I think I'm not giving myself enough credit. I'm doing fine. Just jump in there and have fun. I so enjoy this time with my girls. What a gift to all involved.



~"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a car." ~Laurence J. Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home