Thursday, February 12, 2004

everyone deserves music, sweet music.

Well, we've sat down and made some serious decisions about our finances this weekend. I needed to hand over the reins of balancing the books, or share them openly with my man. I haven't done this before. why? He never really asks. He just knows that there is a running tab on some things that don't need to be in our lives. One of them is the dam ATM card! What power that has. It has changed my whole way of thinking on spending. And it hasn't been a good thing. So saying good bye to the ATM card will help greatly.
So I feel freed up from the "control" that I've had for many years. I hope it makes a difference. I don't want to have to get a job if I can help it. Our family time which is minimal at best, is too precious.

"cause the plans you made
never came to pass

now you reconize when the time is hard

when you trying to say goodbye
to your ATM card.

everyone deserves music, sweet music."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home