Wednesday, February 25, 2004

The Flu Hits Ruby Hollar

Listening to Ruby Hollar and Kelsey gets sick. It goes on for hours. A few hours later Amy goes on for hours. Tom gets home it goes on for hours again. I am so sick but I can't get sick. My family needs me. Today we recover from our aches and pains of laying around all day and moaning. Many loads of laundry and glasses of ice chips. I'm glad it is over with.

The Pastor is making a visit to our home tomorrow to speak with me. I don't like the sound of that. Maybe it's as simple as a Stevens Ministries thing. either way, I don't like it. He might have noticed a change in me the last time we talked. Or maybe why we don't go to church service after sunday school and what a bad example I am setting for my sunday school children. Maybe someone else has complained to him about the kind of job I am doing as a sunday school teacher? I hate this. I don't like to second guess myself. I don't like it when people are displeased with me or my performance. This could be simply a case of never belonging to a church before and not knowing all the in's and out's of church crap. All I know is that I don't like it. There has to be more to church life than this. I sometimes feel it is too late to move on to another church because of the family we have there. Although small and lacking in choices. You feel a sense of obligation with these people, like they are real family. You have to take the bad with the good because you married into it. We can't pick our inlaws! Okay, I'm done. until next time....have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home