Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My ability to love another for life!

This past Sunday, the 7th of March was our anniversary! 12 years that went by so fast. So much life has been lived and so much more to continue. I embrace it all. I came from a family where divorce was second nature to buying next season clothing. I am the only child of six who hasn't been divorced and I am very proud of that but sad to see so many divorces in my family. But as usual, I fear that boasting about it will only jeopardize my wealth of happines so I'll stop.

The 19th of this month will mark the day of our first date back in 1987. This was the date we wanted to get married on, but we had only spring break from College in which to do this. This weekend we will go out and celebrate our years together. Hopefully talking only about us. I understand that making great strides to having a date once a week with your spouse can only benefit the relationship. We don't make this time for ourselves. Why not? Because my friends I have to initiate it!!! I have to be the one to suggest it. Arrange it and make it happen. sometimes even force it to happen because other things seem more important. "Everyday life will still be there honey weather we go out or not." Sounds like a normal marriage to you? We all have complaints, but when it come right down to it, Life is good where it is dispite some "lack of initiative issues." Which I will keep working on until the day I die!
I Love you Thomas. I hope someday I will truley believe that you love me too.
{pms talking].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home