Saturday, April 10, 2004

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey, it's April already! I've been in the yard ( my favorite place to be) raking up what is left of the fall leaves. uncovering garden snakes and toads. Lots of plants coming up. The excitement of things that have been moved or divided are coming up in new places. I have so much to do out here! Hey, I have all summer! Beading has been quite a therapy for me these days. I have mastered a pattern that I cannot seem to get beyond. I need a new beading book. My husband thinks I should sell them on E-bay! Shocker!

We have reservations for a water park for the girls next month. They have saved up their allowance for months now to pay for one night at this water park. I am so proud of them. They say it is easier to save money than to spend it. I think they get that from their dad; not from me!

Easter tomorrow and I have a part in a readers theatre as Mary Magdalene. It will be mighty early in the morning but it will be fun. Then off to Grandma"s house for Salty ham and cousins who bring their X-box in tow...so sad. I think I will say something this time. Such a trouble maker am I.

Went to a baby shower that was not joyful. A 17 year old babyshower is not something to be celebrating. All the aunts were there and one friend from school who just a has baby three months ago. It sounds like the Father of her friend is going to marry her and give it their all. I will think of them often.
One of the Aunts was asked to speak at the babyshower before it started. It was too much. Need I say more? I could, but why. I'll get over it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home