Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I like me!

Hey! I'm alright. I am so alright. I like myself these days. I've turned out to be an okay person in this world. I want to expand myself though. I would like to see myself in a more active roll in our society. I'm not quite sure what that is yet, but I'm working on it. I have found nitches in my life that are so me. But I have a need to expand on that, making it bigger. I think fear has a lot to do with me not making it bigger , but that's okay, I'm into facing some fears. What can it hurt? who can it hurt? my life....my good life would not be damaged. The same people who trust and love me now will love me after anything I might try.
So hears to spreading my wings a bit and making a difference for others!

~"Come to the edge," He said. They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," He said. They came. He pushed them...and they flew.--Guillaume Apollinaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home