Tuesday, April 20, 2004

That Darn Cat!!

So the weather outside is delightful and my dears the cat is a pain in the ass!
The windows are open and this is cause for the cat to communicate with us (me) every two to three hours in the window to have a snack! I have no soulution yet except to say NO!! & GO!!
In the meantime I haven't had much sleep again for the fourth night in a row. I'm not sure if it is really the cat or just me. Hormones are interesting. You can take a pill to take care of it though. I have tried that. I found it worked , but there were losses in other areas. (wink ,wink). So off the happy pill and on with reality and the patterns created by mother nature herself. My ability to cry at the drop of a hat kind of sets me back a bit. But it shows me that I am alive and human.

Life in the yard is coming together nicley. I love being in the garden. I never want to stop and do anything else when I'm out there. "Please, just give me a day to my self life".

My good friends Sal and Cindy are moving to Salem Ohio! I can believe it. They are leaving us!! US!!
okay, grow up. This is Sal's "dream job". How can we deny him of his glorious find? It's just four and a half hours away through the most boring driven state. This will be the second time I've had to say " see ya Sal and good luck to ya". I've had my time in sorrow with them last week. Sal was sweet. He has this vision of us all coming together in the retirement years. It was to come back together and live in a communinty situation . Being neighbors until death. What a vision. Why can't we do that now? So lives go on, and life long friends go on until death. I am truly grateful.



~"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends".--Richard Bach (Illusions)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home