Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Growth

An Indian Chief once said, " The spirit said to lead the 'child' and show him/her the way, even if he/she doesn't want to go."

This quote followed a generous offering of food to the white man from a local Indian tribe. The people were grateful and asked them to join in a meal. One man spoke out against sitting next to an "ingen"..spoke out! Just said it! We know who the child was.

This gets me thinking...... 'The spirit' Mother earth. The flow of life and death. Total respect for Nature and it strength. Listening to the inner self and trusting it. Lessons abound! Does the one who is connected to his or her spirituality the wiser? And maybe seem righteous? Or is it simply the right way to create harmony and growth among men?

The child: In many way I am still the child in need of leading. But I don't follow those who try to lead me. I follow my heart. It's the heart that is the rightious. I don't mind being the child, as long as I am learning and becoming a better human being.

~And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.--Anais Nin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home