Wednesday, July 07, 2004

as the summer continues

The firefies looked like christmas lights in the woods last night. thousands of them! A last minute camping trip and all went well. The yard looks great. The weather is still beautiful. This is one of the best 'weather' summers I've experienced in a long time. Haven't had to put on the air yet! Had very nice fourth with a small group of friends. the fireworks were the best! The cigar was a bit nasty.

I've enjoyed my 'free-time' this summer. It feels like this month will go by so fast and then back to the grind of school and churchlife. I want to continue being lost in this summer at least through this month but I can't . I have to plan and arrange. That sucks. But, I will steal another two weeks anyway. I can throw things together at the last minute if I have to. I want to have a party here before school starts. We have a burn pile in the back yard that when lit you will see it for miles. Any excuse to have a gathering!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home