Saturday, July 31, 2004

growth

I'm feeling so mucch growth these days. I feel like I am bursting from the seams. Can I hold on to it all? I must. I need to. I have to.

I have been so blessed with so many wonderful friends that I must be the richest person I know. Wow. Did I say that out loud?

I'm excited about this coming year for myself and my family. My growth i s only going to make life so much better for all of us. The word "guilt" is no longer a part of my vocabulary nor in my thoughts anymore. It has no possitive function what so ever other than it is too easy to feel guilty. That pit has been worn down enough by me. leave it.

Even though the church life isn't working for our family, I made a verbal commitment to continue this year and I will honor that. It certainly won't kill me and it wil give my husband time to himself that he never gets.

At the library once again in order to write and check e-mails. I hope within the week will have luck getting back on line. I think the computers at the library are much better than what we have a home. I also love the idea that I can steal away time for myslf at the library and get online. Just another little self care for me.
Offf to paint my toe nails.chow chow
as Cindy wouuld say
"peaceout"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home