Friday, July 30, 2004

HELLO!

at the library I have to get on my blog. It has been too long. Boy! The power of a library card. I love it!!! All I have to do is beep the card and I have a laptop!! Tons of e-mails to delete and to catch up on. What a pain not having our computer working. See, we were struck by lighting last week and it took out several things, including our computer. It will be weeks before my "practical" husband finds another "box" to replace the old one. There is nothing new about our computer. It has been cobbled up from day one. It works great and it is fast and we have everything we need it to do except play games from the library for the kids. most of them are for windows. my husband is a huge fan of the Apple. We will not stray from the apple.....never! So there it is..used parts in all angles of my life. The cars, all the furnature, the house ( second owners, not bad) and the computer. We've saved tons of money!!!!
whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home