Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Feeling sleepy

Winter is coming and my body knows it. I think hybernation is coming early this year. I find it very hard to get up in the morning. Sleepng is all I want to do.

Went for a walk in the woods yesterday at a friends house. The meadows are so beautiful. I feel like I have escaped from the city and dropped into the Minnesota fields. I wished the kids were not with us so we could go on for hours walking.

Hayride this Friday with a lovely 47 degrees expected and rain. I'm sure it will be fine. Getting out my winter coat does not sound appealing.

Looking for another tutor for my girls for grammar. Renee is leaving us to a new job in Grand Rapids. She left us a list of name to use as a replacement and ending her note with this quote....


"The great challenge today is to convert the sacred bread into real bread, the liturgical peace into political peace, worship of the Creator into reverance for the Creation, the Christian praying community into an authentic human fellowship. It is risky to celebrate the Eucharist. We may have to leave it unfinished, having gone first to give back to the poor what belongs to them."
~Raimundo Panikkar, 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home