Saturday, December 18, 2004


snowy treehouse
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
The threat of a snow storm is looming. I hope it will reach this far east. There is nothing like the whole town shutting down even for just a day.

Last night gatherng was a good one. I had kept a secret all week of a good friend coming back into town to surprise everyone. It turned out to very emotional for my girls who cried and cried with joy to see their friends again. We will gather again tonight I hope we have a good turn out of friends.
LET IT SNOW!!!!


~If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own.--Charlotte Bronte

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I'm sorry we missed it!!! Just found out about your get together today. This is always the Christmas dinner weekend. Hope to see you soon.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home