Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dry Ice Fun!


Dry Ice Fun!
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.--Robert Fulghum (All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten)
*********************************
We recieved a package this Christmas that required dry ice. Science in the making! We added blue food coloring to enhance the drama.
I feel being kid-like is what I need more in my life..If I let it. Sometimes it's there and then real life gets in the way and BAM! it's sucked right out of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

When we were in Bloomington, the guys would throw beer in the dry ice and make little beer candy chips. Oh the good old days...

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home