Monday, January 10, 2005

Mattress sliding


DSCN2203
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Well, this was the ultimate end to a wonderful weekend with our friends from Madison WI. Mattress sliding! Guaranteed a good time. admissions start Monday. New Years was small and quaint. It was the smallest gathering in many years. But things change and we must move forward. Getting back to the weekly routine had been smooth. The threat of significant snow lingers...sure......we'll get a couple inches and call it a day. The need to be trapped in my house from some natural force is overwhelming. The idea of a whole community shutting down for a day is intising to me. Lets hope it happens this year. I'm tired of waiting. I need the impact.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Like a fool I deleted one of the two copies on my flicker photo site. I didn't know it was the one on my blog. Live and learn.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Welcome back to the super information highway!! I missed you. Lets do lots of coffee!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home