Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Heart Shaped Lasagna


Heart ShapedLasagna
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Started a new tradition for Valentines dinner with a heart shaped Lasagna. It was SO good. I usually make a meatloaf but this year the choice was lasagna.

~How was your valentines? Go ahead, you can tell me, I won't get jealous, I swear!
Mine as usual sucked!!! Even though I did everything I could to make things as perfectly clear (short of drawing a picture and pasteing it on his forehead) that I could. It's all in the details for me. what is wrong with details? You can say "yeah I hear you" or "Okay, that sounds good" all you want, but that doesn't prove anything until it is in action! Yes! I know. He proves his love for me all year with all the small things he does everyday. Yeah, Yeah, So do I. Why can't just one aspect of a romantic fantasy come true in my life? Maybe it has! Maybe that frying pan has hit me in the face and I didn't notice? What is the harm in 'remembering' The one who does all on this one day? Why not just stick your neck out and just be corney for once? You might enjoy it. Not to mention the fringe benefits!
NO BENEFITS THIS YEAR BUDDY!!!!......even though nature made a call....SO THERE!

People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.  ~ Anonymous

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Wow, you're kind of sassy today. I was in South Bend for my valentine's day, and you know what happened on the way home from there. Maybe anniversaries are the true valentine's day. we definitely take more notice around here then.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home