Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Amy's Hoosierdads Recital


Amy's Hoosierdads Recital
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.

The girls:

Twelve Bar Blues was played by Southside Denny's students' the night of the recital. What a great three hour show for all involved! The quaint venue was the fullest I have ever seen it so far this year. This year The Battell Community Center has open a concert series to buddy up with the on going Community Theater. The country group Everyday People and blues band Southside Denny had a concert there last month. Now they just need to get a website up and going with what would be a long list of local enteratinment guru's. Kelsey on the other hand, because she had to spend the night somewhere else in order for us to have our anniversay weekend, was an emotional mess that was completely handed over to my husband to handle. Thanks babe!

Breathe..........

Us:

Tom and I had the best weather we could hope for our weekend. Plenty of sunshine and warm breezes with temperatures in the early 60's. The recital concert Saturday night, a late night drink brought us to (beep beep)and sleeping in Sunday morning.
A pot of coffee and the Sunday paper in bed Then off to St. Joseph Michigan for lunch at Shues. Next we were off on long walk down the street to peer into store front windows.
To finish, a coffee house with hours of much needed conversations. Usually, times like this would give us the feeling that hours and hours had been added to our day. This time it went by too fast.
I had recieved plenty of new found strength through my husband this past weekend. Just what I've been looking for. I am feeling not so alone anymore. He has always been there. I just had to let him in.
~"Happy Anniversary babe, I look forward to the next 17 years together (13 of them married)".

Reading:

Picked up several books last week and landed on one while taking a nice hot soak last night. "The Earth Path" grounding your spirit in the rhythms of nature by Starhawk. I look forward to sharing more as I move through this book.
Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I love catching up with you! All is well right now for you, and that makes me happy.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home