Friday, March 18, 2005

Delphinium Blue


Delphinium Blue
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Gardening:
This is my focus these days. Gardening. I adore Delphiniums. wishing I had enough sun to support the many varieties. Maybe we'll get a bad enough spring storm that will tumble a few trees and allow more sun to shine through. Just don't hit the house!

Girls:

Tom and I made the decision to send the girls back to school for next year. Registration was yesterday. The Welcome was very warm. But what else would I expect? We got the reactions we expected from the girls. Amy thrilled and Kelsey apprehensive. I'm starting to realize that Kelsey's 'issues' are not a "what's wrong deal". It a gift she received from her mother. The ability to absorb other people's emotions including her own and not setting up boundaries. She's too young to understaand what to do with this. The tools are at hand and need to be applied. She has opportunities to express it in positive ways like, writing, music, art, poetry. So young and such a gift. No layers to muck it up yet (unlike her mother). Tap! tap! tapping into it.

Jewlery:

Starting making jump rings with 18 gage copper wire this week. I don't think I have the right tools for the anal job I want to do before I start on the silver wire. I plan on asking the advice of my friend Cheryl about possible tool ideas. $$$$ But I am having fun creating anyway and adding my own twist to it.

Us:

Us is good. very good. I feel like we did the first year we met. I can't wait for him to get home from work. I can't wait to have a night alone. I look forward to sharing everything that concerns me. Why did I hold on to everything for so long? What was I afraid of. Silly me.....

~Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence.--Deborah Tannen

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

yes I do!!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home