Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Pulmonaria Officinalis/Common Lungwort

I had every intentions of going out into the yard yesterday and doing some major yard cleanup. I had several hours of free time to do so because both my girls were invited to a spring party for the whole afternoon. Came home after dropping them off and found the gas can for the leaf blower. went to get it filled so I could have the day to blow all the leaves leftover from the fall. Came back and found that it was too windy to do such a job so I had to find an alternative. I mean, It's such a nice day! I love to be in my yard! Right? I took the tarp out into the garden to do clean up and realized again the wind wasn't working in my favor so I gave up. I looked at Mackinaw and he looked at me. I said "do you want to go to the park boy?" and he said "yes!". so off we went for an afternoon of walking with my dog. Camera in hand, posied to take pictures of hipatica blooming on the hillside, no batteries! BEEP! Left the park came home to work on a couple of songs. Still had an hour to kill before picking up the girls, so I picked up a book. So the day was for me only. And I so appreciated the time to myself. The picture wasn't taken at the best time of day in the garden, but this was the only time I could write. Better quality nextime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home