Saturday, April 16, 2005

Too nice of a day to post but.........

I have been wanting to get on here for days! I have been so busy doing beautiful day stuff. My gardens are prim and ready for anything I might do to them. Yes, I had to water. The dry start to this growing season worries me. Many things have been worrying me. I have many things I need to express here. Let me make a list and see how well I stick to it when I come back:

1). Four couples in the last three weeks have expressed a divorce or a separation to me.

2). We have a new Interm Pastor, I think he looked right through me.

2.5). Music with Kellirea this week

3). What mistakes really mean

4). books I want and need to read and have been reading.

5). My girls.

6). My Man.

7). what church still doen't mean to me.

See you on the next rainy day!!

P.S. this blogsite sucks. it won't let me make a list for peat sakes!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home