Friday, May 06, 2005

mother's Day gift


mother's Day gift
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Yesterday My freind Laureen and I dug out three old yew stumps and replaced the space with two monster Red Rodies. Now Laureen told me that "once you get the bushes into their spot, you won't be happy with the fact that you didn't go crazy and chain saw down the rest of the ugly yews that surround that area. (Verbatim not included). Well, She is right. But I'm not going to tell her that!!! MONEY!! Hello?! I can't just go willy nilly chopping down everything and replace it NOW! Because that is what it would take. The NOW factor. One thing at a time. One project at a time (ahem). Okay I have two projects going. so what. I can handle that without feeling overwhelmed, except for the lack of money to buy what I want. but who doesn't have that issue? I have big dreams for my garden. The reconstruction of the front beds will have a maturity requirement. I want to enjoy the garden in all it's splender now, not after I am dead and gone. So call me impatience. Go ahead, I dare ya!

~Beauty is no quality in things themselves: it exists merely in the mind which contemplates them.
~David Hume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home