Friday, May 20, 2005

Viburnum opulus


Viburnum opulus
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
well, this is my second try to get something other than pictures on my blog. In my last effort I mentioned how nice it was to have a rain day yesterday. It allowed me to get much needed clutter taken care of. My home feels good enough for me to tackle what ever comes.

We have a wedding to attend this Saturday. A friend from Holy Cross, her son is getting married. It will be nice to be at a function where there will be many friends from the girls school. Sounds like ' The Cha Cha Slide' to me!!!

Went shopping with the girls to get them a dress for the event. They don't have dress one. Many of our friends offered up dress options for them to choose from of which none was choosen.

we didn't spend big bucks. Lucky for us Easter leftover outfits were on clearence. Shoes at Payless and purses at T.J. Maxx.

Today is HS group at the zoo for Anna and Zoe's birthday. Later on this afternoon the girls will spend time with dad while mom goes shopping for the wedding. I am taking Laureen with me as a second pair of eyes. I suck at shopping and she's it man!!! I want to wear something fresh and pretty with strapy sandles. Maybe something that will match my new braclett! Man do I sound like a girly girl !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home