Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cindy's ankel bracelet


Cindy's ankel bracelet
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Cindy E-mailed me and asked if I could make a little summer time muti- colored ankle braclet in silver. My first order! I love it!! Plus I am a looser for forgetting her Birthday last month like the looser I am. Happy Birthday Baby! So I told Kim this and she say "what? she's 25 now?" LOL!!!!! Sorry Kim. See you Tuesday?

Sitting at the computer this morning with a blanket wrapped around me because the front door is open and it is 49 degrees out. I love the crisp mornings. why are we not camping? It's early for me, but it is also Farmers Markets Day with Laureen.
Last nigth was chinese food and movie night witht he girls. we started early so I could go out and mow the front yard for Tom since it is fathersday weekend. The only time Imow all summer. I don't care about the grass. I pull weeds out of the garden and throw them in the grass! The yard from a distance and angle looks awesome. but up close it is moss and pits of dirt.
Father's day starts with , no church and pancakes for breakfast. A whole day of working on an Amplifier, ending with a nice, one time a year, Long John Silvers dinner!!! Just shoot me now!
Maybe we can get him to think a little healthier and jump to Barnabys pizza instead. we'll see. It's his day.

Then It's Back To Me!!!

~If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right." -- Bill Cosby

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Yum! Long John Silvers! Wish I could be there! (See you in a couple of hours.)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home