Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cooper Hawk


coop
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
The immatures are a few weeks into their first flights. I tried to get a picture, but my camera isn't THAT good! There were three of them this morning in the back yard. I guess their nest is in the wood to the west this year. A very good thing considering they can cover an entire hosta with one crap!

Getting ready to pot up some plants that I have multiples of to try and sell them next week. Also, starting to collect seeds to propagate new plants for next year hopefully saving and making some money for a change.

This week is mild. I am grateful for this month as a whole, for it has been mild. It's amazing how having Sundays can make a person feel as though they can accomplish more things.
Tom and I need to focus a bit more on ourselves though. We don't keep a consistant thing going when it come to us. There isn't a loud 'squeakiness'
(Like Kids) to get our attention and make things happen.

Eventually, like now, I will say something and he will agree. Nothing will get done about it because I want him to do it, but it won't happen. *sigh* I'm hopeless I know.

I am having a Women's Spiritual Gathering bon fire this Friday!
Several women are getting together for a night of spiritual community, music, and expressive prayer's of concerns.

I have been to one of these gatherings before. They are very moving . It can also be, when uncomfortable for some, a way to walk through a few unopened doors in our lives. But then again, it can also be a little weird, which I'm into sometimes!!!

Lunch with my buddy Harriet on Sunday after church ( no, we are not going). But I think she is bringing a male friend with her from up north. I wonder if this is serious? He has been here for a few weeks already.

Am I gossiping? O' man! Not cool!!! I just want her to be happy. I'll give a full report on Monday! LOL!!!

~Humility is the most difficult of all virtues to achieve, nothing dies harder than the desire to think well of oneself.--T. S. Eliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home