Friday, June 24, 2005

sweet williams 2


sweet williams 2
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
How I love Sweet Sweet William. I want my whole yard to be covered by you. I will definitely be collecting the seed and make some babies!

Went to the doctor yesterday. been feeling bad. I have a gallbladder ultrasound scheduled for monday morning. I'm sure it will be nothing. just bad eating lately. Chris Quinn is or family doctor. He always has a story to tell before we get down to business of the visit. this is a man who has been blessed with six boys. WHOLLY COW! SIX! bada-bing!
anyway, he tell me that the criteria for gallbaldder issues is known as the five factor. That's what they called it in medical school in order for the student to remember all of them. they are;
1) Female
2) Forty
3) Fertile
4) Flatulence
and
5) Fat

Yes, that right.... fat. he looked at me and said "I'm not saying YOUR fat, that's just part of the criteria".
I smiled and said "overweight" F.F.F.F.O!
We laughed!
$45.00.

The air conditioning is back in as of this morning. It sucks but I have 10-12 women coming tonight to sit around a bon fire when it's 90+ degrees out and we need a repres. I believe in the true brethren suffering. I do! but no one will be fainting on my watch. I was so hoping to have a lovely table set up outside to enjoy our meal on. Now we'll just have to sit where ever you can find a spot. so much for my vision.

Ernies Birkinstocks is having their tent sale this morning and I am going!! It's time for a new pair. The old ones need a new sole and cork and that cost almost as much as a new pair. The Ebay thing makes me nervous because I'm not sure how the sandle will feel after I get it on my foot. I hate sending things back or returning stuff. That is the worst part of shopping. Damn Bunion! The price I pay for wearing cheap shoes when waitressing all those years.

Blah Blah.
Nothing deep today. I need to find a blessing for this gathering tonight. that will take me a while.

Going out with the Polovick's Saturday night to the Mishawaka Summer Fest. We are going to see this really good Beatles group play. I think the kids will love it.

It seems like summer is going by fast already. My calendar is filling up for July and August has been taken up with Lorines visit and our vacation. Then school starts. I've slowed myself down this summer. really taking time to enjoy just what is around me. This in it's self will prolong the summer for me. Yes, we have a few things scheduled but there is plenty of down time to enjoy and that I will do. I am hoping Tom and I can take off for a few days just for oursleves. We could sure use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home