Saturday, July 30, 2005

couple


couple
Originally uploaded by jinx.
I know it's not fall yet. But it is my favorite time of year and this couple picture is perfect for tonight.

Tonight is Tom and Lynne's night. The girls are going to spend the night camping with their friends and we are so looking forward to our time alone together tonight. What a great way to start our two week vacation. I hope we are not setting ourselves up for any dissapontments. So far the weather is'nt what I had envisioned. I better just let expectations go and let it flow . Spontenaiety gives, from what I understand. Why am I making it such a big deal? Maybe because things are going very well for us right now and I want to feed off that as long as I can. Maybe keep it going and never stopping again. I'm excited for where we are these days. what took so long for us to get to this point? Growth of course. But it is here and Yahoo!

Started potting up plants the last few days. hoping to sell off a few before they go dormant. The garden is in such a state that I am able to pluck and set like a canvas that needs something here and something there. It took six years but it has been worth the wait.

Paths and shurbs are the big deal for next season. Plus I plan to taking on the back forty. The rambles are taking over and I want to reclaim the area for native species. That will be a huge job! I am not really looking forward to all the pain (thorn pain) of ripping and digging the rambles out.

So we are on vacation. What does that mean? It means day trips to chicago to teh scienc and industry. No! we are not going to see the Body Works exhibit. I heard it was too sensationlized for the younger viewers.

A Plan on a few days of camping (weather permitting). One day at the Big River Waterpark and a few days home to putts and play and relax. It will go by fast as usual. We try hard not to plan too many things in order for it not to feel like it is going by fast.

We do have Lorine coming into town the second week. But I'm sure we won't see her for the first few days easy, since her parents always have their time filled with activities and errands before they even get into town. I'm sure a few of you already understand this. You need to learn how to hide out in town for a few days just for yourselves!!! hint hint.

Well, off to buy some candles. Yes, I have to have candles Corrine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home