Monday, July 18, 2005

Crap!

We recieved an e-mail last night that our niece, who is just 17 and VERY christian, whose parent believe in Armageddon, is pregenat and due in Feburary. They sent out a mass e-mail to the whole family.

Walls came crashing down last night. I could'nt believe it. I still can't. Our little Samantha fell big time. Sounds like the grandparents 'to be' are to a point now where they can except it and plan on legally claiming the baby in order for this new child to be on their insurance plan. There goes any good examples for our girl's within our family. We had no choice but to tell the girls. Kelsey says "what?, not again (meaning another teenager getting pregnant) Is she mad at her life? is that why?"

How do I embrace this when we gather? How can I sit around and listen to all the baby shower talk and everything else that goes with it? I need to wrap my head around this for a bit longer. I don't think I have it all together right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I will start praying now for all of us with daughters...........

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home