Saturday, July 16, 2005

Quaking aspen


Quakingaspen
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
This Lily's bloom is as big as my head!!
Okay, So I went a little nuts between the Farmers Market and Sunshine perennial. But I must seize the moment!!!

While planting these beauties today I realized that I have tons of work to do in the garden and plan on enjoying every minute of it.

This is where I start transplanting and create new areas of interests. The blooming season almost feels like it is coming to a close already.

Obvioulsy I haven't cornered the market on late summer early fall blooms for the garden. SHUCKS! guess I'll have to do something about that eh?

*Take a look at the rest fo them below*


~'If You Can Kill a Daylily . . . . You Should Give Up Gardening!'


~The best place to seek God is in a garden.  You can dig for him there.  ~George Bernard Shaw, The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God, 1932

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home