Wednesday, August 31, 2005

HELLO!


Pink Turtleheads
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
What a new life we have going on here. My girls are back in school. They are adjustig better than expected. I haven't seen Kelsey this happy in a long long time. It pays to have faith, right Cindy?

The garden is coming to a close on blooms. The work of transplanting and dividing will begin. I am working towards a nine season garden for shade & partial shade. Not too easy and a bit expensive. But a challenege I plan on mastering.

We are still down to one car. But I think that it is a blessing considering to cost of gas. Our life style works well with one car anyway.

Looking forward to a long weekend and plenty of time to work on the treehouse. The Hornbeck's are coming into town for the jam on Saturday. The girls should have a great time!

I am thinking about my buddy Annie who is out in the Grand Teton area this week with her boy. How cool is that? I watched a PBS special last night about the
The Rockies By Rail

that traveled from Denver to Portland. It is a dream of mine to travel by train to see and experience the Rockies's from a restored Luxury train .

"Climb aboard The American Orient Express for a journey over the Continental Divide, through Salt Lake City, and to the nation's grandest national parks - Yellowstone and Grand Teton. Experience breathtaking views of rugged peaks and vast open plains from your seat on carefully restored vintage Pullman cars. Ride along the rims of phenomenal canyons, including Byers Canyon where the train makes the sharpest turn in the country. Featuring a plush lounge car, an elegant dining car serving gourmet meals and sleeper cars boasting lavish suites, The Rockies by Rail promises an unforgettable train adventure through the heart of the West".

Jenny Lake Annie! does it get any better than that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

jenny lake was beautiful by boat. those peaks have etched themselves in my heart.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I would do a count down if I could even figure out what day it is, but I just wanted to say CHICK WEEKEND SOON!!!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home