Tuesday, August 02, 2005

JOE PYE WEED


JOE PYE WEED
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Well, the new computer is up and running. We have been so patience for this day!!!!!
It's taken the last 24 hours for me to get acclimated with the newer programs. I just hope I don't delete anything important!!!

The heat has returned and so has my hybernation into the airconditioning. This sucks. I have tons I would like to be doing in the yard.

Tom has been fixing a go-cart for a friend of ours that crashed it into a tree and bent the frame. The motors is Tom's and he doesn't want to give it back to the boys in fear that they will destroy the engine with their next ride. The engine is way too powerful for the size of the cart. But what do I know?
All I know is my girls talked Tom in to putting the engine on the dam thing so they could ride it around in the yard!!! It vibrates so much that you can't stay on it long for fear of brain damage!!

Oh yeah.! I forgot you hvae to be sittingin the thing when Tom pulls the cord to start the engine or the cart drives off on it's own.....which IT DID! and cruised acrossed my large row of hostas and crashed into the neighbors snow fence. Poor Tom couldn't get up the speed to catch it in time.

Thanks god the fence stopped it. The fence looks like crap and my hosta will come back next year DAMIT! I need a clove! Okay, yes, I tried driving it. It's loud and smelly and my knees where up to my ears just to sit on it! Good Riddance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home