Saturday, August 06, 2005

There She Goes!


There She Goes!
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
So.......If you come over to our house, YOU HAVE to take a ride on the most dangerous go-cart in Indiana!
I feel very white trashy now. Is this just part of growing up as a child? Riding go carts willy nilly as you crash into trees? Or run over a bee hive in the same spot in the yard over and over again until they are so worked up that when dad goes out to mow he gets stung three times?

Laureen thought it was awesome!! Laughing the whole way until I told her she was just feet away from the underground bee hive. And all I thought was "man, it's starting to wear down the grass!"

Maybe I just need to loosen up. Maybe I should relive a once lost childhood and rexperience what things could have been like. maybe in doing that I could have fresh vibrant eyes to see the world with a new?

Tom and I were hoping to have a few hours alone today. but no such luck. The bees are too bad out to play in the yard. I might beable to get some watering done without gettting stung. Poor Laureen was just standing there and got Zapped. I think this isn't going to be a pretty year for bees (wasps).

Saw a couple from our church at the Farmers Market this morning. The congregation is taking a vote tomorrow to keep our young interm pastor as a partime until he finishes his schooling and becomes our fulltime pastor.

Now that I am writing this out loud, I do remember saying that it would be nice to have a woman pastor. (I wondered why they paused and looked at me funny when I said I would vote for that arrangement.) Finding a pastor for our church has been a very long on going process. I can't imagine the pressure of that job.

Rob used to be an auto machanic gone ministry. He is young and a little off centered in his approach to Sunday service. He keeps me there for the service.
Our chuch can only afford a partime pastor. So I hope the search stops now so we can start focusing on what we have at hand and make it work.

~Flowers do not force their way with great strife. Flowers open to perfection slowly in the sun... Don't be in a hurry about spiritual matters. Go step by step, and be very sure.
~ White Eagle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home