Friday, August 19, 2005

Thistel


Thistel
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
The traffic has doubled today. the student are back in full force. Forget getting any running around done today. Mejiers is opening thier doors and theirr parking lot to the college students. There were hundreds! I ran for the hills of Target to get some relief....no chance. Off to walgreens I went with great success. what a waste of time. Plus it's hot as hell out and the air doesn't work in the car.

Why all the running around? well, I am in charge of recreation for our church's outdoor serrvice at Pine Creek this Sunday. I had...HAD to get water balloons and bubbles! They were harder to find than I thought they would be. I was kicking myslef while walking through Target knowing I should have picked them up when I saw them two weeks ago at a great price. Lucky for me my Walgreens still had them both and on clearance.

I saw Barb at the post office today. She looks great as usual. She is having a fund-raiser with Pampered Chef to raise money to help with finances for their adoption of a little girl from china. I agreed to catalog sales.

I will be now happily employed at home working with my husband learning all the in's and out's of E-bay. If we are persistant about it we could pull an extra $500.00 a month. We need to get this debt off our backs in order to deal with the fact that both of our cars are dying at the same time.

I have plenty of items to put onthe site myself. Plus other people who want us to put things on for a price. (not enough in my thoughts). Maybe if I can get it down good enough I might consider it as an option. So that's my life, my husbands secretary with fringe benefits!!!

"Oh, Mr. Blake, is there anything else I can DO for you?" (eye lashes fluttering)

We have a mother daughter night tonight at Laureens. We are doing hair, nails,talking and eating. I think we are the only ones going. Doug and Brandon are going out of town so we have the whole place to our selves. Rock and roll!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home