Thursday, September 15, 2005

Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum Gioant

The cool weather is here!!!! Here we come Chick weekend!!!

How many years has it been ladies? I'm counting this as our sixth year. Am I right?

From the Inn with it's metal doors slamming at 4am to the smells of a cozy cabin tucked away in the woods.
Seeing Amy on a horse with her tiny legs sticking straight out from her side.
Kim and Cindy snoring. Annie smacking her head on the bunkbed frame to gently wake Kim from her snoring fit, shocking the whole cabin awake.............I still laugh about that!!!!!ROFL!
~The Saganaki ......Opaa!
~The Black Madaonna
~The walks and converstions
~Our new Saturday Night tradition
~Visiting our favorite College town
~ Getting Tatooed
~Canoeing
~ I won't forget the Mannies
~Headboard
it's all coming together soon. Looking forward to our time together.


"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
—Louisa May Alcott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home