Sunday, September 25, 2005

A small community


a small community
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Went on a field trip last friday with Amy's class to The ~Trail of Courage It was the best field trip I have ever been on. So good that we went back down there on Sunday as a family. Great weather!!!

It is raining acorns here this week. You could practically rollerskate in our yard with the amount of acorns that have fallen. And so I thought the leaves were going to be the problem! The deer family continues to visit until Mackinaw spots them and chases them off. I was only able to see the buck once but he lurk in the back woods, keeping a watchful eye on his fawns.

Our weekly routine hasn't quite settled in yet due to hoildays, teacher days, changes in dance class times and the days for those classes. I am leaving for our yearly chick weekend on thursday, leaving my husband in charge of all the routines. The week following this coming weekend is always such a panic with Kelsey's birthday weekend fast apporaching. Making sure I have all the bases covered . Trying to plan ahead so there isn't that big paniced rush. Trying very hard not to spend unnecessary funds. Maybe her friends like soup and grilled cheese?

I recieved a phone call last night from one of Kelsey's teachers. She found out that I make jewlery and wanted to know if I would be willing to make her a necklace to go with a dress she is wearing for a wedding in three weeks? How cool is that?! Okay. now I'm nervous and very excited. I have several ideas running through my head already due to the description of the dress. She wants the piece to be noticable and sophisticated . WOW. can I do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home