Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Acorn delight


Acorn delight
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
The funny thing is, Mackinaw is too busy in the front yard barking at the school busses to know there are deer in his backyard.

Amy has her first Volleyball game this Sunday. I love this game. It is so hard for me to sit and watch the practice and not get up and help support the motivatation of these girls. It took me three days to find knee pads for Amy. They were either none for youth or they were as big as her head in style. $25.00 later we have a pair. How come I didn't realize we have a Dick's in town? Man, I need to get out more. I guess not having kid active in sports is the main reason why I didn't know where togo to get sporting supplies. Now I am out to find shorts of all things. Amy wore capris all summer so we don't have one pair of shorts for her to wear for the game or practices. Trying to find a pair this time of year is nuts. we've even tried the boys sections, but they are all silky and baggy. shocking! maybe I better get online fast and order a pair. sucks.

Our furnace is not working. Luckily it hasn't been too cold so far. Too bad I tossed all my ratty old sweaters with hopes of buying new ones this fall. Fat chance now. I must call a repair man to come and fix the old lady. I hope they don't dick us around. we really don't want to put out anotherr 3K this year. Lucky for us, friends of ours left an old space heater Tom was able to fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home