Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hereafter


hereafter
Originally uploaded by macrophile.
Life is moving along nicely these days. No big stir ups. Just the routine. wishing for more time and money as usual. Church keeps calling wondering what is up with us. I've stopped answering the phone. I let Tom do it now. He has to know how difficult it can be to talk to the church people. maybe we'll get some motivation one way or another. more like another. Our lives seems to flow much smoother without the addition of church life. we need the down time as a family. the world and it's problems and treasures will be out there when the girls are no longer at home. I think we'll just hold on to what we have left and not let guilt consume us. consume me.

The girls are doing very well in school. Better than we could have dreamed. Kelsey is getting a bit more vocal in her opposition to school life, but I know she'd be lost without it. Her life is full. Amy is in her element. She is grasping all horns. That's my girl!!!

I've managed not to spread myself too thin in the Volunteer areas of school life. the school has a new non-optional volunteer program, where every family needs to accumulate ten hours in one way or another as their 'time' served. This way the same old people are not being overly taxed. I don't know if there is a penalty or not. but seems like you don't have a choice. Ahh!

I just called some big wig at Cressy and Everett to see if I could 'legally' go in and dig up shubbery and plants before they flatten the house for new development. I cannot tell you how many residents have been flatten this summer before I could get there to save the landscape. I hope for positive results. If not. I must go on a caper to save a awesome Rody! any volunteers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Nice blog skin! Okay, I admit it, I copied and changed my look, too. Then I tried to upload a pic from Flickr but no luck.

You have a great life. Don't guilt yourself over church.
Love you--a.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home