Monday, October 03, 2005

WALNUTS!!!!!


Our Cabin
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
Walnuts, Panther scat, Pregnant spiders coming out of the couch and bats in the screened vent. Great hikes, great food, plenty of headboard, music, wire work, beading, stamping and a massage.


*(me talking to me while lying on the massage table)*

"She's killing me!!"

"No no, just breath, your alright"

"She's killing me!!"

"No, no, she's just hitting all the right spots"

"She's killing me!"

"Just breath through it, your fine"

still sore, but worth it!


There is a very goods reason why cabin #5 was the last to be rented out!!! Your were risking your life with the drop of walnuts speeding through the canopy of leaves like baseballs heading straight for your head!

The chick weekend had a different flavor this year. small and somewhat quiet. OH PLEASE......... I was there, how could it be quiet?

Next year will be diffferent as well with Annie being in Wales for next years chick weekend. I am so excited for that family. what an opportunity!!

Thanks for a great time ladies and Cindy , you need to Simmer!!!!!
we missed you Corrine and Kim. Lucky for us we have many years to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Really great pics. I've got the cabin on my desktop. And the leaf in the water!! What a great picture!

Oh and did anyone pick up my blue flashlight? Or the silk cord I got for Kaity? Or...

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I have the headboard!!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!! okay. It's in the freezer. You'll get yours!
Glad you like the Pics. Yes, we have all the items you left behind. Lucky for us we had extra BAGS!

Simmer!!!!!!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home