Thursday, November 10, 2005

Diamond Chain maille


Diamond Chain maille
Originally uploaded by merelyhere.
This is where all my down time has gone to. I have anotherr necklace in the process to be put up for auction for the Renaissance Campaign at Holy Cross. This will be my first sterling silver project. wish me luck. I'm a litlle nervous working with sometthing I couldn't possibly waste a bit of. $$$$$!!

There is also a St. Nicholas Night Art Contest, where an old worn out shoe gets transformed into a piece of art. If selected, it could be auctioned off as well. Sounds like fun. I am almost done with it!!! photos later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Beautiful.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a gift~what a beautiful job. My days are spent with preschoolers and leaves in my yard, fingerpaints and trying to paint my bathroom while children sleep and Jack Johnson-my fav. cd lately sings..."where have all the good peolpe gone...I don't see them lately on the tv shows..."...miss ya.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Thank you guys. I remember those days fondly Kim. Enjoy your time with the little one's. They grow up so fast.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home