Monday, November 14, 2005



OKay, I spent way too much time on this shoe. But maybe it will win us a free dinner at the LaSalle Grille. It was fun and now it's done. Time to move on to the Necklace for the Auction. I am having so much fun doing this stuff.

The leaf work this weekend lasted two days. Rain and a few days of 30+ mph wind helped push things along. Tom and I are so tired and very sore.

Church has been calling again. I think I will write a letter to Harriett and let her know where we are in our lives so they can stop worring about weather or not we are coming back. The answer is no. The last service I attended had a sermon that cinched it for me. Why should we continue to be a side line christian? Either your in or your out. no need to go through the motions if your heart isn't there. why waste your time and bring false hope? Now, granted it wasn't put exactly that way in the sermon but, it was the sum of it. The guilt to continue with full force...or why bother putting yourselves through the paces and being unhappy?

Happy we are! Our sanctuary is our home. Our need to reach out into the community is being fullfilled through our soical lives and the girls' school. It has always been there and we are satisfied.

~What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.--Mother Theresa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

beautiful shoe! i can tell you spent hours.

make sure you explain it all well to Harriet. Then I won't have to be in the position of explaining....

7:40 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Thank you. The shoe was fun to make. I did send a note to Harriet. There will be questions no doubt about it. Please, don't feel you need to expain anything. just support us.
love you.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home