Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Clef Necklace



Christmas has come and gone. The traditions of church and travels on Christmas eve has changed for the better. Usually change would bug me. It used to really effect the way I made important decisions in my younger adulthood which always came back to bite me in the ass. But now at 45 I find change to be freedom. Freedom to experience the freshness life has to offer if you just let go. I didn't close any personal doors this christmas. I found 'it' sitting there on the cusp, waiting for me just incase I needed to fall back on it. That too needed to change. I've been looking at the light at the end of that tunnel for too long now. It's time for blue skies or cloudy, it doesn't matter. It just time. Next is my own personal space in which I live in. That's right! my personal physical health will in one way or another take first place where it should have been. I'm not going to go nuts and try a Krispy cream diet or anything, Just the old standby, eat right and get moving!!!! My body is screaming for some consistancy. The key to this will be to do it alone. Something I've never done before. I can't wait for someone else to come along and motivate me. I should be enough.

As you can see above, I made a necklace for myself. Thank you! Thank you! yes, it is sbout time! maybe I'll even wear it!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous~what a gift you have~ Glad to hear it's finally for you

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home