Friday, December 09, 2005



The first real significant snow. I love the silence that comes when the roads are covered with several inches.
We were all hoping for a snow day to jump start the weekend. No such luck. the season for snow is early. we'll have many more chances I'm sure. I do realize that I NEED snow boots. Clog Berks are not handy in the this kind of snow. I would like to get out and take more photos and being prepared help to motivate and keep the inspiration.

Making a wire wrap bracelet for my next project. The amount and length of wire required is almost too much to handle. I guess it is a good thing that I am using practice wire on my first try. The task has been put on hold due to skin splits on the two most important apendeges needed for wire wrapping. *sigh*.

This weekend is just for us as a family. Looking forward to nothing being scheduled. Good weekend for a book. any suggestions?

"Then it was as if I suddenly saw the secret beauty of their hearts, the depths where neither sin nor desire can reach, the person that each one is in God's eyes. If only they could see themselves as they really are. If only we could see each other that way there would be no reason for war, for hatred, for cruelty. . . We would fall down and worship each other."
~ Thomas Merton

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found great hiking/winter boots @ Goodwill for six bucks!~last week...they are yummy.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home