Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday Sunday.




Now this is what I call a Sunday Acitvity!! But instead, we are getting the house ready for Christmas. As usual, we have gotten side tracked 'picking' up the house in order to bring in more stuff. We've dusted, swept, arranged funiture, scrubbed the bathroom and detailed the top of the stove (Tom's issue for which I am grateful). Right now Tom and Amy are making wooden pens for the girls teachers at school for Christmas. Kelsey is hounding me to get going. We have to make a edible cake of a 'cell' for science class and it's due tomorrow. I've told her several times that I'll be ready and that was two hours ago. I refuse to give up the pace I want to set for this family when it comes to our Sundays. I don't want it to end up being the dump all day, It's a day for family and not projects. But when your not told until last night BEFORE bed, you don't have to much room to move around in....EH? Sigh.............I guess we better get going. Boy Tigger, you sure have the life!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic Lynne! My kids are still masters of the 'wait till the last minute and mom's hair raises on the back of her head I need this tomorrow~ makes the journey so much more exciting. wish I could tell you it gets better.
only more exciting....:-)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home