Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Okay. I've been having fun



I made adjustments on this choker with stones given to me by Corrine for my Birthday last year. I like the contrast.
You can click on any of these pictures to get a better look.







Coiling has become the new thing for me right now. All done by hand and not machine gives me great satisfaction. 20 gauge silver coated copper.







20 gauge silver coated copper wire. has a good weight to it. is this funky enough?










Made this trying out a new tool. 18 gauge copper wire coils and copper metal beads. a quickie.










Tom has been wanting me to make this bracelet for a while. It is quite bulky and unfortunately too big for me to wear. who knew I would be considered petite in bone structure? 22gauge silver coated copper wrapped on 18 gauge copper wrapped on 18 gauge copper wire again then wrapped on 16 gauge silver nickle. who needs arm exercises?




The sun keeps trying to peak out but gets bombarded by dark rain clouds. I need some sunshne!!!!! I hope my walk tomorrow will offer that. Get the leash Mackinaw, lets go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

These are beautiful...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Oh, and your link to sacredhythms doesn't work, by the way...

8:37 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Thank you! I had two dots, so I removed one. it works now. thanks for letting me know.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Wow Lynne! That stuff is beautiful! You really have a great talent for that!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

thank you Cindy.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home