Wednesday, January 25, 2006



One necklace borrowed and another made for a very special vacation for two. Our thoughts are with you and do let yourself enjoy the time.

Today, Amy is participating in a historical wax museum project. Her choice is Sor Juana de la Cruz. a 17th century self taught scholarly nun who wanted to go to college and wear pants like men. Costumes are needed if you choose to. Finding a nuns outfit was harder than I thought until a trip to St. Vincent De Paul solved my dilemma. Thank goodness for graduation robes and pillow cases. Less than $7.00 I was able to pull together something that works, which is much better than the pink lacey dress Amy had picked out.

This weekend is Tom's Birthday weekend. Due to unexpected car issues, we will not be going to chicago as planned. It will be at home fun with the girls and Barnabys pizza. Gee, I guess I should think about getting him a gift? Oh man, I gotta run!!! wish me luck!


3 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

beautiful braclet; but I can't read a word of your blog!! Sorry!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

I'm sorry about the Chicago trip. Can totally relate. The bracelet is beautiful. Very islandy.
a.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tom~ to the man in your life and the barnaby's pizza to celebrate...yum

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home