Wednesday, January 18, 2006



















This is my all time favorite garden photo. sigh........ I so look forward to spring.

Went to sham's club today. Man, I really don't have any bossiness going there. Granted you save money in the long run, but who has the space to store all those large containers? I don't have a membership. I go along with a friend who has one. Yes, per ounce per sheet per everything it is cheaper. What are we doing with all these LARGE quantities? We don't have the LARGE families anymore. So many countries in need and we have to have 40 rolls of toilet paper and gallons of ketchup.
~off soapbox

I got pulled over yesterday. I went through a yellow light, which the officer called a flat red light. Lucky for me I don't have anything on record, so I ended up with a warning. Thank you! Kelsey told me the light was yellow. I knew it!! She's got my back man!

The new snow was beautiful this morning. It was a perfect photo opportunity. Too bad I went to Sam's club instead! The snow this year has been very disappointing. No excitement. Just cold and dreary.

It's gonna cost $250.00 to fix the turn signal on the Bonnie. We are getting nickled and dimed to death these days. Two steps forward and one back. Thanks to Ebay, we have a savings and are able to pay cash instead of using the credit card. First time ever!!! Feels good.

I have Friday night to myself this week. Birthday sleepovers this Friday and Next Friday!!! Wow!! How lucky. Maybe I will go see a movie.
I don't like being by myself in this house. It just doesn't feel right. Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy time to myself. I just don't need days and days of it. Just a few hours. Then I want everything back the way it should be. Think I'm going to have a serious problem with the empty nest syndrome?


1 Comments:

Blogger Somewhere in Ohio said...

Sam's club is crazy. You barely save any money; you usually spend more! That is one expensive turn signal!! Woo-wee! I wish I could spend the next two Friday nights with you:(

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home